As a rule, it is impossible to host more than one SSL virtual host on the same IP address and port.
This is because Apache needs to know the name of the host in order to choose the correct certificate to setup the encryption layer.

That page links to https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHostsWithSNI for more information and requirements on SNI.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 8:54 PM, Jonathan Sélea <jonathan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is.
If you try to disable myhost.domain1.org - you will see that myhost.domain2.org will work over SSL/TLS :)

On 2018-08-29 19:19, David Rush wrote:
Ah, so SNI is dependent on the operating system, not the version of
Apache HTTPD installed?

I had read about SNI and understood the basics of it, but assumed that
it was a function of HTTPD version rather than older OS version.

Thanks for your help.

David

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Jonathan Sélea <jonathan@xxxxxxxx>