Re: VirtualHost and HTTPS

It is.
If you try to disable myhost.domain1.org - you will see that myhost.domain2.org will work over SSL/TLS :)

On 2018-08-29 19:19, David Rush wrote:
Ah, so SNI is dependent on the operating system, not the version of
Apache HTTPD installed?

I had read about SNI and understood the basics of it, but assumed that
it was a function of HTTPD version rather than older OS version.

Thanks for your help.

David

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Jonathan Sélea <jonathan@xxxxxxxx>