Re: Apache allowed OPTIONS

Thanx Nick for the feedback.

Indeed when I change the URL to point to a file then I get the PUT reply:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 13:09:26 GMT
Server: Apache/2.4.25 (Debian)
DAV: 1,2
DAV: <http://apache.org/dav/propset/fs/1>
MS-Author-Via: DAV
Allow: OPTIONS,GET,HEAD,POST,DELETE,TRACE,PROPFIND,PROPPATCH,COPY,MOVE,PUT,LOCK,UNLOCK

I am still through trying to understand why PUT is not listed when querying a directory. Tried both "Directory" and "Location" directives with no luck.

To cross check the matter I used the https://github.com/mar10/wsgidav project and I got quickly a friendly "PUT" even when the URL is a directory:

curl -sI -X OPTIONS http://172.30.0.45:8080/tmp

The reply is as below with PUT being listed although I did not append a filename in the URL:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK