HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 00:03:22 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
DAV: 1,2
DAV: <http://apache.org/dav/propset/fs/1>
MS-Author-Via: DAV
Allow: OPTIONS,GET,HEAD,POST,DELETE,TRACE,PROPFIND,PROPPATCH,COPY,MOVE,LOCK,UNLOCK

I have tested above also with Debian9 with apache2 2.4.25 and no PUT method is listed.
I have tried several combinations with Limit and LimitExcept to no avail.
The PUT functions correctly if one tries to PUT a file but the issue is that it is not listed and this breaks the third party app as it is currently built.

Is there any way to make apache list the PUT options as available?

Thanx for any assistance,
Alex