Re: In directory pages, how to show file dates in a specific timezone?

Em 17-05-2018 15:55, Stormy escreveu:
On 2018-05-17 12:30 PM, Dedeco Balaco wrote:
[snip]
How to make Apache file listing pages be shown in the correct timezone,
or a specific one (possibly using a "SetEnv TZ" line in .htaccess ?
p.s.:
There is a small error in the users list page (
https://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html ). The verb in the note
sentence is wrong.

s/ send|sent ??? I've just looked at your reference, the page is
perfect. I might suggest that if you want help, don't insult the
volunteers who *can* help.

It should be send, and sent was written there - or I would have no reason to point it.

With *everything* I have said, I did not mean to insult anyone! If you thought that, I might have chosen the wrong words. We should interpret my words with good and calm tones, and always having constructive things.

As to your question, "timezones" is rather vague. Depending upon your
hardware and your o/s, you may have BIOS time, o/s time and various
pieces of coding that consciously (or not) use one, the other or a
possibly incorrect interpretation of either one.

I chose to write it short, since I pointed to a discussion about the same problem, where more details are shown - although I imagined they should not be needed. I will rewrite my first message now.

Thank you for your reply