In directory pages, how to show file dates in a specific timezone?

Hello,

I could not find a way to show file listing pages (of Apache) with times in correct the timezone. The timezone is defined in the enrironment, but Apache refuses to take it into account.

The discussion made in https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?p=5855435 shows that situation clearly. The main point is that:

- dates and times are correctly shown in SSH accesses, they take the TZ (for timezone) variable value

- PHP also takes that variable into account, something that is even shown by phpinfo PHP function

How to make Apache file listing pages be shown in the correct timezone, or a specific one (possibly using a "SetEnv TZ" line in .htaccess ?

p.s.:

There is a small error in the users list page ( https://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html ). There is written

Before you go further, please read Eric S. Raymond and Rick Moen's
explanation of "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way". If you follow
their advice, you will discover that these forums have dozens of
helpers ready to provide you with guidance on using the Apache HTTP
Server! Note: Do not SENT your Apache questions to Eric or Rick!

where should be

> Before you go further, please read Eric S. Raymond and Rick Moen's
> explanation of "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way". If you follow
> their advice, you will discover that these forums have dozens of
> helpers ready to provide you with guidance on using the Apache HTTP
> Server! Note: Do not SEND your Apache questions to Eric or Rick!

The verb in the note sentence is wrong.