Re: mod_proxy - sticky sessions configuration help

Eric - Thanks for the suggestion about logging %f in the access log.  It did in fact point to the issue.

It ended up that I needed an ending '/' on my ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse directives:

ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID
ProxyPassReverse / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID

This allowed things to work as expected.

Thanks again.

Does anyone have any suggestions/best practices on the rest of the httpd.conf file?

HB