Re: Re: How to browse to index.php OR index.html on WordPress site?

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 4:27 PM, @lbutlr <kremels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2018-02-24 (08:32 MST), Kent West <westk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> And yet, no one's been able to tell me how to do it.

We have. Eliminate the rewrites/redirects.

So is that what I did?

The fact is that what you want to do is the DEFAULT behavior of apache. It will serve the file you ask for UNLESS something else tells it not to.

Must be something Debian changed then, 'cause I don't even know how to create or eliminate a rewrite/redirect (unless, that is, that's what I've done.)

Basically, you are asking "How do i get water to come out of a faucet instead of beer" and we're saying "unhook the beer keg from your water line" and you're saying "that doesn't tell me how to get water out of my faucet".

That works for someone who knows what a beer keg is and how to disconnect it from the water line.

At any rate, it works now. Thanks!

--
Lisa Bonet ate no Basil