Yves

Von: Marat Khalili
Gesendet: Mo, 2018-02-12 04:56 +0100

If your upgrade procedure is indeed "a second", I'd try to DROP with iptables SYN packets from proxy to appserver for this period, proxy will likely retry connection attempts. Depends on many factors, but at least worths a try.

Where can I request that feature to be considered for adding?

On developers, not users maillist? With a patch ready or a bounty for implementation?

What solutions do you have for this issue?

Most users will just reload the page upon seeing 503 error. Applications need to be taught case-by-case, since not all operations are sensible or safe to retry. That's going to be a problem when you discuss automating it unconditionally with developers.