Re: MPM_Worker main process

Hi Hemant,

Hi Luca,

Thanks for reply.
Actually I want to use apache web server for some transaction where I can't afford any type of failure. That's why I was trying If by mistake someone killed or something happen to my parent process then still apache can handle requests and serve. Thats why I have query that if parent process is not there then what are the functionalities will I lost ?

If I were you I'd concentrate my efforts in alarming, reliability (multiple httpds behind a load balancer for example) and basic prevention for mistakes like the one you described (limit access to production environment / sudo commands, etc..).

Luca