Re: MPM_Worker main process

Hi Luca,

Thanks for reply.
Actually I want to use apache web server for some transaction where I can't afford any type of failure. That's why I was trying If by mistake someone killed or something happen to my parent process then still apache can handle requests and serve. Thats why I have query that if parent process is not there then what are the functionalities will I lost ?

Regards
Hemant