Re: Issues migrating Weblogic proxies from Sun One 6.1 to Apache 2.4

Hello Joe,

First of all, beginning with version 12.2.1, OHS is based on Apache httpd 2.4.x.
But the Apache httpd form of the WLS plug-in should also be working for you.

I can try to help you in working with the Oracle support people.
Could you send directly to my email (to keep your information private) the name of the person in Oracle support that you are working with and the SR number they have assigned to you?
I will see if I can check on the status for you.

In the meantime, perhaps Rainer or someone else on this mailing list will have further ideas from the Apache httpd point of view.

Thanks,

Mike