Re: find IP and PORT in use by Apache

OK. I found what was the problem. The default httpd.conf only specifies the "Listen" option for port number 80. That means, all interfaces with :80.

While I was testing the web server, I commented the "Listen 80". So, uncommenting that line again, resolved the problem.

Now, the compute node can retrieve install.img.

Regards,
Mahmood