Re: Can the Apache run the php files which is created in memory dynamicly ?

On 25 Mar 2016, at 10:15, Michael A. Peters <mpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 03/25/2016 01:56 AM, David wrote:
Sorry, there is a mistake in previous email.
The "ServerRoot" should be "DocumentRoot".
My purpose:
If the Apache can run the php file in memory, then it means that I can
package the php files, then restore the php files in memory and run the
php files.
The end user will not see the php files, maybe it is a method to protect
the php files.
Somebody has suggested the zend tool, but the end user will will many
php files, I think it is not good method.
David

Sounds like you are trying to protect your source code. Or possibly hide the fact that you are using someone else's source code.

Zend use to have a way of encrypting php files, not sure if they still do.

I’d suggest taking a look at this here for encoding PHP scripts:

Not a free solution but you can test it out with the free trial, which I did some years ago.

PHP Encoder 9.0
With the ionCube Encoder, you can...
  • Encode PHP scripts with compiled bytecode for best performance and protection.
  • Use PHP language features up to PHP 5.6.
  • Produce encoded PHP files to run on the latest PHP 5.6 and earlier.
  • Encrypt non-PHP files such as XML and templates.
  • Generate license files to restrict access to encoded files (Pro/Cerberus editions).
  • Enable obfuscation of variables and function, method and class names.
  • Encode PHP shell scripts.
  • Prevent file tampering through use of digital signatures.
  • Prevent replacement of files by unauthorised ones.
  • Generate files to expire on a given date or after a time period (Pro/Cerberus editions).
  • Restrict files to run on any combination of IP addresses and/or server names (Pro/Cerberus editions).
  • Restrict files to run on specific MAC addresses (Cerberus edition).
  • Integrate with the ionCube Package Foundry.
  • Add readable comments to encoded files for custom copyright, license details etc.
  • Have custom messages and custom handling when files expire or aren't permissioned to run.
  • And more!
Kind Regards,

Keith

Tel: 01223 724473