Re: Problem with LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable in httpd CentOS 7.1

When *did* it work? With previous versions of
Apache httpd 2.4.* on CentOS 7.1, or on previous
versions of CentOS?

Basically, I'm trying to track down whether the issue in in
CentOS 7.1 or in the Apache httpd code or maybe even in your
config itself.