 Subject: Re:  Getting "connection refused" Apache 2.4
 To: "o haya" <ohaya@xxxxxxxxx>, "Yann Ylavic" <ylavic.dev@xxxxxxxxx>, "users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 11:59 AM

 always recommend to specify a fixed ServerLimit Value, if
 you have 500 processes but you allow 150 clients, I think
 you are just filling a backlog of connections which are not
 attended until you get to a limit of backlogged
 connections.
 Do you
 have specific errors in apache? Check the server config
 context error log first.

 Also later if you have correctly
 configured your mpm for the amount of real clients you will
 have,  it is worth a try to check ulimit values
 "ulimit -a" for root. Also consider if you start apache
 using "sudo", your ulimit values will be used
 instead of root's.

 El mar., 17
 nov. 2015 a las 2:10, o haya