Re: Running Apache in Single Process Mode for Docker Container?

I appreciate your feedback. I apologize for providing additional context about my question, I won't do that in the future.

All I'm looking to do is run Apache in single threaded non-forking mode, and output all its output to stdio/stderr. I thought that some folks on this list might have done that before (inside or outside a Docker container) and wanted to know how to do that. As the language in the documentation implied that -X would do this (but should NOT be used for production purposes), but did not explain _why_ it should not be used for production purposes.

I had tried -DFOREGROUND before, but had not tried -DNO_DETACH. I'll do that.