RE: Re:[mod-auth-cas-dev] [users@httpd] mod_auth_cas confused by POST body split across brigades in input filter.

Classification: Public

Thanks for confirming. So that implies the mod_auth_cas filter code is making an inappropriate and rather fundamental assumption for my case.

I suspect that mod_ssl is the module that is peeking into the input stream and triggering a break-up of the inbound request.

Cheers,
Mark

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures and to http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about privacy.