Re: Re: Single Sign-On windows AD authentication with Windows Apache web server

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Ashish Mistry <ashish.mistry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have gone through many articles by searching on Google. I have tried
> searching the below terms
> - "Apache web server single sign-on for window AD server"
> - "Single sign-on for windows AD for apache web server installed on windows
> machine
> - "Apache http server on windows + Single sign-on + windows AD server"
> etc.......
>
> Every time I go results were of Apache web server (http server) hosted on
> linux/unix machines only. But actually I am looking for the info where
> apache web server is hosted on Windows machine. Got it??

Actually the configuration of Apache HTTPd regarding authentication
(on AD or whatever) does not depend on the running system (modulo
paths maybe).
You probably could try your findings as are, provided the articles
give the relevant configuration parts only (not the whole httpd.conf).

Regards,
Yann.