Re: Single Sign-On windows AD authentication with Windows Apache web server

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me on this? It is very critical project for me...

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Mistry
On 9/3/2015 12:23 PM, Ashish Mistry wrote:

I want to know step by step procedure to do Single Sign-On setup for Windows AD authentication on apache web server (http server). And once that user is authenticated then request will be redirected to tomcat application server which hosts the application.

Apache web server is on Windows machine and Windows AD server is also on windows machine.

I have been trying to look for the solution to this since last two weeks but I am not able to get answer to it.
I have read on one article that windows AD authentication for windows apache web server only works for Internet Explorer only. Is that true?

Please help me out here. This is very crucial for my project and deadline is already passed. :(

Please let me know in case of any other queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Mistry