Re: Re: Apache Upgrade on Red Hat question

We went from 2.2 to 2.4 and used these documents, among others Š.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/misc/perf-tuning.html

We also went from prefork/mod_php to Event MPM and php-fpm

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/new_features_2_4.html
https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PHP-FPM