Re: Cannot get ExecCGI to work with userdir apache 2.4.6

Hello,

The issue of not being able to execute cgi from user dir is also caused due to suexec.

You can disable it by following below:

# whereis suexec
mv /usr/sbin/suexec /usr/sbin/suexec_disabled

You can always enable it by renaming the file again.