Re: Cannot access my webserver any longer

That is a generic error message when Chrome does not have a more specific error to show.

Something else I would try is to use something like the openssl command line to verify the certificate.
You can use the command "openssl s_client -connect server_name:443" to have OpenSSL tell you what certificate is actually being served.
Once it gets to the end of the output, it will appear to hang - it is actually waiting for input, so you can just stop it.
The output should show you the protocol and ciphers that were in use. Example:
Inline image 1

What does yours say?

- Y