Re: Cannot access my webserver any longer

I have seen this happen when you send an HSTS header. The Chrome error would say that specifically.
A workaround would be to install that certificate on your system (with the mmc certificate snap-in) so that it becomes a trusted certificate - trusted site in IE is not enough.

- Y