Re: how to get httpd to use a proxy, cascading to a 2nd proxy ?

I am sorry but I can't
Answer your question cause I am still building my network  but had to say your setup sounds very interesting and I have similar plans with the Android I am new to servers I installed Apache on a ubuntu host  on a hp 8 gig ram installed on a 2 tb external hard drive I don't know much of the command line so trying out windows server 2012 for the gui well this is getting long and not pertaining to Apache so that said I'll end hear I'll be studying your question in the future I am sure thanks for asking it sorry I was of no help