Re: Apache and PHP-FPM error

We will check it.

We use collectd to view full cpu usage. The user cpu usage is much lower
than prefork but the system cpu usage has increased significantly with
PHP-FPM. Pushing the total cpu load to ~90% frequently.

We have gone with the default settings for PHP-FPM.

This particular box has 16 cores and 48 GB RAM.

We are also using Event MPM.

We are not as familiar with how the threaded MPMs work as with prefork. So
we have just left the MaxRequestWorkers 400, etc. for the time being.