Serve web pages from a different server

Is there a way to use the virtual server directive to serve web pages from a
different server with a different IP address than my production
FreeBSD/Apache box?

I have DNS set up so website1.com and website2.com both resolve to the
machine running Apache

I've been trying to set up a virtual host in the httpd.conf of my FreeBSD
server so when a user hits website1.com it is served off the Apache machine,
but when the user types in the URL of website2.com Apache seamlessly
redirects to a machine on the same subnet running IIS.

I don't know if this is even a possibility, I have read and read and read
and I can't seem to find anything that makes this dream happen.

Server version: Apache/2.2.27 (FreeBSD)
Server built:   Jul 12 2014 13:49:08

IP of FreeBSD/Apache machine is 192.168.1.60, IP of MS/ISS machine is
192.168.1.50

I've been trying vhost entries like the following with no success -

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.50>
#    DocumentRoot www/data/dullknife
#    DocumentRoot C:\inetpub\wwwroot
    ServerName www.dullknife.com
</VirtualHost>

Here is one of my typical vhost examples -

<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot www/data/wyoco
    ServerName www.wyoco.com
    ServerAlias wyoco.com