Re: ProxyPass and HA Singleton Applications

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Federico Calì <f.cali@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Roman,
 the mod_cluster is what we have actually in production.
 I want to change it, because  the communication
 between Jboss and front-end sometimes fails with error 503.
 I would like to use ProxyPass in order to investigate if these kinds of errors will remain.

It is very likely that you'll have the same problem, which is an issue, perhaps intermittent, with the backend server or application.

Maybe one proxy implementation reacts a little better in your circumstance and/or can be configured to react better (e.g., recover more quickly), but you'll probably end up needing to diagnose the root cause either way.

Federico