[users] Re: getting stuck

Oh one more thing that might be important. The current system is created by moving the harddrive from one machine to an identical (however with somewhat different plugged in Hw), as the first machine just went out and wouldnt boot at all. So having access to a second DellDimension5000 I just switched drive.

On the first machine I didnt have really the same frequency of hickup, there it was much longer periods between downtimes.p

Hi,

I have a kind of problem. My computer running as Apache server under fedora/linux is getting stuck more or less regularly. It runs for around 2 days and then just does not respond, neither to internet nor to keybord/mouse.

I do not know if its the httpd or the linux/pc that goes into stall.

Im not so into linux that I know how to reach possible loggfiles from previous session before re-boot (if there are any), or how to
trigger generating such loggs.

Any clues or hints

Kindly Georg