[users] Basic Login as domain\username

Hi Community:

I had implemented a git repository server and its authentication is Basic (AuthType Basic).This type of authentication allows users to login with their username and password through the LDAP server.

However, there are some service accounts (Thank you windows) that needs to authenticate as domain\username. Looking on some forums, there are some settings that use the AuthType NTLM. My fear is that if i implement the NTLM for just a group of account, then the rest of the users will be forced (... and frustrated ...) to type domain\username.

Is there a way in apache that allows service accounts to access as domain\username and other users to authenticate as username?

Thanks