Re: I Know I Should Be on PHP List, But...

First: Please get rid of Apache 2.0.

Apache httpd 2.0.65 Released and Retired

2013-07-09

The Apache HTTP Server Project has ended legacy development of the 2.0 legacy branch, and announces the conclusive, historical release of version 2.0.65 of Apache HTTP Server ("httpd"). No further releases will occur for the 2.0 version family.

This version of httpd represents the last security and bugfix release of 2.0, although it is by no means all-inclusive of either security nor bug fixes. The Apache HTTP Project developers strongly encourage all users to finish their migrations to stable version 2.4 or the legacy version 2.2 for additional, important updates.

For further details, see the announcement.

This is my PHP settings on a Windows server.

LoadModule php5_module "c:/Webserv/PHP-5.3.18/php5apache2_4.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .phpx
PHPIniDir "C:/Webserv/PHP-5.3.18"

You could give that a try.

- Y