I'm afraid I can't get subscribed :( Maybe a bug on their end. Very small amount of traffic, apparently, too. At any rate, I hope you all can help.

Apparently the following is a common problem with getting Apache to execute PHP scripts (so maybe it's the right forum after all). I installed the windows installer version of PHP with threads (VC6-x86). I installed it to support Apache2.0.x. I have Apache 2.0.x. I double-checked using Firebug.

From "Run" I can navigate to the PHP installation dir and type:
php.exe test.php
where test.php contains <? php phpinfo() ?>
and it prints out the phpinfo. So php appears to be correctly installed and configured.

I have the following in my http.conf file:
PHPIniDir "C:/PHP"
LoadModule php5_module "C:/PHP/php5apache2.dll"
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php

I restarted Apache. No errors came up, so it found the file. I have also tried adding this to the end of the above:

AddType text/html .php

I have a file in htdocs called "test.php" that has the following code:
<?php phpinfo() ?>
It prints all of that, just as typed above, to the screen.

How can I get my php file to display correctly?
TIA,
Juan