Re: Router change issue

The new wireless router is configured the same way as your old router was?  As in, the same network configuration and I'm assuming the server you have Apache running on has a static ip in the same network?

Not much that has to change - port forward to your server running Apache.

What are you getting when trying to access the site?  Connection timed out, just doesn't connect at all?