Router change issue

I installed a new wireless router last night from Comcast. Previously I had been using an Apple Airport Extreme as a router along with a regular cable modem. I have duplicated the IP scheme on this new router and have opened up the appropriate port so that Apache can serve up my web site, but so far I have had no luck in getting the pages to display.

As I said, I've confirmed that the correct port for my web hop via DYNDns is open (port 8102) and it is mapped to my internal IP address. I have not changed my Apache config file or anything else.

The only thing I can think of here is that Apache is confused by the change in hardware since both the Airport Extreme and the new Comcast wireless router are/were using the same 10.0.0.x range of addresses.

My old Airport is now in bridge mode and is not acting as a router.

I am reluctant to call Comcast, first of all because they are Comcast, and secondly because they are now pushing a higher level of paid support that I'm not interested in.  I'd appreciate any help anyone could provide. Thanks.