Re: httpd-2.2.23-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi is not available?

On 2/21/2013 9:59 PM, Yoshinori Sano wrote:
> Ben,
>
> Thank you for your explanation.
>
> But, why Apache Software Foundation does not provide the windows binaries
> and MSI files any more?  Is there some problem or trouble happened?
> I want to know the reason if you know the details.
>
> Regards,

Yoshinori,

My understanding is that this is not new, nor is it a change in policy.
Rather, ASF has never provided binaries. Users with commit access and
the know-how have been providing them (in the same way they do now) all
along.

My guess is that 2.2.23 will pop-up at
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/ , in MSI format, in the
near future, if you would rather wait.