Re: httpd-2.2.23-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi is not available?

Ben,

Thank you for your explanation.

But, why Apache Software Foundation does not provide the windows binaries
and MSI files any more?  Is there some problem or trouble happened?
I want to know the reason if you know the details.

Regards,

Yoshinori Sano <yoshinori.sano@xxxxxxxxx>