Help with authentication config -- need *optional* non-dialog configuration

	Hi all,

I am trying to set up mod_auth_kerberos on my server, and it's working fine in itself, but what I would like to do is make kerberos authentication optional; i.e. if a user has a kerberos ticket, they get authenticated, get the REMOTE_USERNAME and stuff -- but if the user doesn't have the kerberos ticket, they are simply allowed in as a regular anonymous user, *without* being prompted with any dialog boxes.

	My current config is:

<Location /wiki/Kerberos_login>
  AuthType Kerberos
  AuthName "My Login"
  KrbMethodNegotiate On
  KrbMethodK5Passwd On
  KrbAuthRealms MYREALM.COM
  Krb5KeyTab /etc/httpd/HTTP.keytab
  require valid-user
</Location>

I tried adding "Satisfy Any", "KrbAuthoritative off", and an Anonymous configuration block, but the best I could accomplish is either no authentication for anyone (everyone gets anonymous access), or authenticated access for everyone (users without Kerberos tickets are either denied or offered a login dialog).

What I couldn't get is the "do kerberos authentication if possible, allow anonymous access otherwise" behavior.

Do you know of any way to make it so that the server will validate and pass down the kerberos ticket info if it's found, but permit anonymous access, WITHOUT a login dialog, otherwise?

	Thanks in advance folks.