How to conditionally enable mod_deflate?

Hi All,

I have a problem for which I am not able to find a solution.

I need to conditionally enable mod_deflate for clients who send a particular custom HTTP Request Header.

Let’s say this HTTP Request Header is like this:

IWANTGZIPDATA=true

Now my condition should be like this:

If IWANTGZIPDATA=true then

                Enable gzip

Else if IWANTGZIPDATA=false OR IWANTGZIPDATA is not present in request Then

                Disable gzip

End if.

Sudip Kumar Bhattacharya

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.