Mod_wsgi

Hi,

I am relatively new to Apache so im sorry if this is a silly question, but :)....I am having issues loading the Mod_wsgi.so file on my windows xp Apache server.  I get the following error messages:

httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 129 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_wsgi.so into server: The specified module could not be found.

I am using Apache 2.2 with Python 2.6 and I downloaded mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-3.3.so....any help would be greatly appreciated im at a dead end.  I have looked through the archives here and I have tried reinstalling my python version to make sure it was installed for everyone (and the file is their it was the first thing I checked :) )

Cheer,
Neil

Neil WelshAb Initio Development | Visa Europe T + 44 (0) 1189 9397431
www.visaeurope.com

ABOUT VISA EUROPE - Visa Europe is a membership association of more than 4,000 European banks and payment institutions. As a payment technology business, we provide the brand, systems, services and operating rules that make electronic payments between millions of European consumers, retailers, businesses and governments happen.  We continually invest and innovate, creating new and better ways to pay and be paid. We make money flow.  For more information, please contact us.