From: Kevin A. McGrail [mailto:KMcGrail@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:39 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Regev Ayelet
Subject: Re:  availability of httpd 2.0.65

On 10/2/2012 7:34 AM, Regev Ayelet wrote:
> Even after installing httpd patch provided by Apache, nessus scanning system is claiming:

You have to email your scanning company and let them know it is
patched.  They are only checking the version of Apache and most scanners
are pretty stupid at really knowing if the issue is resolved.

Regards,
KAM

“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Technology or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: security@xxxxxxxxxxxx. Thank You.”