From: Regev Ayelet [mailto:Ayelet.Regev@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:08 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  availability of httpd 2.0.65

In this link:

http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/CVE-2011-3192

FIX
====

This vulnerability has been fixed in release 2.2.20 and further corrected
in 2.2.21. You are advised to upgrade to version 2.2.21 (or newer) or the
legacy 2.0.65 release, once this is published (anticipated in September).

If you cannot upgrade, or cannot wait to upgrade - you can apply the
appropriate source code patch and recompile a recent existing version;

  http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_2.2.14/ (for 2.2.9 - .14)
  http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_2.2.19/ (for 2.2.15 - .19)
  http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_2.0.64/ (for 2.0.55 - .64)

If you cannot upgrade and/or cannot apply above patches in a timely manner
then you should consider to apply one or more of the mitigation suggested below.

Ayelet Regev-Dabah
System Software Platform TL
Comverse
Office: +972 3 6459362