Re: Dual apache2 installations: Ubuntu Package and Locally Built (All on a single server)

One gotcha you may run into, some .conf parameters have changed.

You can't just copy the old 2.2.x .conf file over to 2.4.x without checking. Since some of the changes occurred in various levels of 2.2 they aren't all referenced in the migration notes.

Been there, done that, got the bruises to prove it!

John