Re: redirect ssl mailman

Le 2012-07-23 11:43, Noel Butler a écrit :
On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 06:12 +0200, ml wrote:

Firstly, it's not a good idea to just post to this group saying
"hey,
go read this URL" like above, as you can bet the majority here
wont
bother reading it as they are not to know if its malicious or not.

Instead place all relevant information about your problem, and
what
the wiki suggests you use, in your post.

That said, try changing /mailman/ to /mailman

I just remove the slash in expressions.
but still same effect
only the url
http://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman
is rewritten correctly

 That was in httpd.conf as perm redirect? not a rewrite rule, that
should work, I redirect http to https for webmail that way, we use
/webmail/manager and it is redirected to webmail/manager, not webmail
as it seems to in your case

when i wrote the redirectpermanent with /mailman https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman
i received error in browser as this mailman not work

what I find most suspicious is that this writing is never executed
RewriteRule ^/mailman(/.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}/mailman$1 [L,R=permanent]

can be written as
RewriteRule ^/mailman(/.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}/mailman$1 [R=301,QSA,L]

I try this rule as soon as I get home: at this time I am with my father

--
  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

  http://about.me/fakessh
  http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
  http://gplus.to/sshfake
  http://gplus.to/sshswilting
  http://gplus.to/john.swilting
  https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
  This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
  provided they receive a note of presentation