Re: Access rules in an intranet

Hi Luis,

Please try with the below order. Hope this helps

order Allow,Deny
Allow from 10.215
Deny from all

Thanks

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Luís de Sousa <luis.a.de.sousa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm configuring a server to which I have ssh access through an intranet. I'd like to open access to all nodes in the same IP range as mine to a particular application (phppgadmin). In the .conf file I have the following:

order allow,deny
deny from all
allow from 10.215.xxx.xxx

But this way I get the Forbidden error in the browser. I've also tried with:

order allow,deny
deny from all
allow from 10.215

And even by specifying my IP:

order allow,deny
deny from all
allow from 10.215.1.119

Still, I get the Forbidden error. The only way I found out to access this application is by using "allow from all", which is not acceptable since this server will be going to the DMZ sometime.

What am I doing wrong? Any further information I can provide to solve this issue?

Thank you.