Re: virtual hosts with different JkExtract ssl values

JkExtractSSL is On by default. You can read the JkExtractSSL definition in the connector documentation:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/printer/apache.html

Looks like you can play with Apache SSLOptions parameter:

"In order to make SSL data available for mod_jk in Apache, you need to set SSLOptions +StdEnvVars. For the certificate information you also need to add SSLOptions +ExportCertData. "

and enable the above settings only for the Vhost you need it for.

Igor