Re: sh: fetch: command not found

Thanks Tom for wonderful suggestion.

Let me try this

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Tom Evans <tevans.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM, vishesh kumar
<linuxtovishesh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Members,
>
> I am getting a lots of following error in my error_log

> sh: fetch: command not found
>
> What could be the reason as nothing more relevant information in log file ?

When (PHP, Perl, Python, CGI) are asked to execute a file, they will
usually invoke it with sh. One script is trying to invoke fetch, which
is a BSD command like wget for fetching files.

Try and match up the error log entry with a specific request, track
down the script that is being invoked, work out why it is trying to
invoke fetch.

Alternatively, add your own 'fetch' command, that does nothing, prints
out the time on stderr and returns a failure exit code. This will help
you track down when the command was executed and match it to a
request.

Cheers

Tom