De: Daniel Ruggeri [mailto:DRuggeri@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: viernes, 27 de abril de 2012 09:11 p.m.
Para: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: Content Type Apache 1.3.27

On 4/27/2012 7:24 PM, Grupo PF_Jorge Antonio Santiago Gonzalez wrote:

I think my webserver it’s sending back a wrong Content Type to my web page. Instead of sending text/html, it’s sending text/plain.

Your description doesn't clarify what happens when you visit the resource, so I'm grasping. In 1.3 the DefaultType directive controls what happens when no Content-Type can be guessed from the TypesConfig mapping. If you are working on a CGI script, the script should be adjusted to send a proper ContentType to avoid this problem.

Also, to confirm this is the problem, you may need to check the data coming back with some sort of request capturing (Firebug, Fiddler, etc) or a network trace.

--
Daniel Ruggeri

Este correo electronico es confidencial y/o puede contener informacion privilegiada.
Si usted no es su destinatario o no es alguna persona autorizada por este para recibir sus correos electronicos, NO debera usted utilizar, copiar, revelar, o tomar ninguna accion basada en este correo electronico o cualquier otra informacion incluida en el, favor de notificar al remitente de inmediato mediante el reenvio de este correo electronico y borrar a continuacion totalmente este correo electronico y sus anexos.
Nota: Los acentos y caracteres especiales fueron omitidos para su correcta lectura en cualquier medio electronico.

This e-mail is confidential and/or may contain privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any other information herein, please advise the sender immediately by reply this e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments.