httpd 2.4.1 -t option return code results always in 0

Hi,

it looks like I stumbled across an bug in httpd 2.4.1, when I tried to modify the init script to make a configtest before a restart.

I evaluate the return code of the -t option, to decide whether I should restart the web server or not. Regarding to the manpage
this option should result in 0 when there's no error in the config, otherwise it should result in 1.

With httpd 2.4.1 the result is 0 in every case, no matter how the config looks like. With httpd 2.2 it works like expected. I would say
that's bug, or does anybody know something about it?

Is there a patch available? I'll gonna have a look into the source code to see whether I can write a patch for it on my own, but if there is
an official patch I would prefer to use that.

Greetings
Richard Westebbe