Re: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache HTTP Server 2.4.1 Released

Good Guy wrote:
Lester Caine wrote:
>  Moshe Ben-Shoham wrote:
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  I am also waiting for the Windows binaries for httpd-2.4.1. I saw that
>>  Expat 2.1.0 was released, zlib 1.2.7 was not yet released and OpenSSL
>>  1.0.1 was released.
>>
>>  I was wondering if there is an ETA for the Windows binaries?
>>  Specifically (assuming we are OK with Expat 2.1.0), is there any idea
>>  if zlib 1.2.7 is coming soon?
>
>  Starter for ten
>  http://www.anindya.com/apache-http-server-2-4-1-x86-and-x64-windows-installers/

The link is not official download site so one should be wary of
downloading anything from such sites.  It is better to compile the
source code yourself so that you know nothing else is embedded/bundled
in the binaries.

Anindya has been providing 64 bit builds of PHP for some time and added the Apache builds that were compatible. Given the amount of work needed to set up a build system and keep it up to date, we are grateful that HE donates the time to do it! Since these are not provided by 'official' channels nowadays at all :(

My own build system is broken again so I've not been able to run my own builds and I certainly don't have hours to waste trying to fix the problems myself.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL