From: William A. Rowe Jr. [mailto:wrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:35 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: DW
Subject: Re:  Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache HTTP Server 2.4.1 Released

On 2/21/2012 8:16 PM, DW wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  Windows binaries are still not available so
> wondered if these would be ready tomorrow.

Nope.  Although httpd-2.4 is 'baked', the dependent libraries expat 2.0.2, zlib 1.2.7, openssl 1.0.1 aren't yet released.  Once that's done I expect to move some binaries up to the usual site.  Others have binaries available for download that are externally maintained, and you might want to have a look at those if you are impatient to pick up 2.4.1.

Crossposting to ofbiz seemed awfully odd(?)  Maybe you had meant to crosspost to dev@httpd?

The information contained in this message is proprietary to the sender, protected from disclosure, and may be privileged. The information is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) of the message. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.